Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Portugal Through My Eyes

Well I leave for Porto on Thursday morning to set up the launch at the Museum of Photography in Port, or as they call the place Centro Portugues Fotografia (www.CPF.pt). They have sent out invitations from their/my mailing list and so I hope someone will turn up. They have already posted news on their website, so if you go to their homepage and scroll down the left hand side you will see 'Lancamento do livro Portugal Aos Meus Olhos'. On Thursday I will be interviewed by Agencia Lusa, which is the Portuguese equivalent of Reuters and on the launch day (Sat 26th) The heavy brigade and their publicity crew will attend from Quercus (www.Quercus.pt), who are the premier Portuguese environment agency. Complimentary Port will be served.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Rodrigues said...

Imagine my surprise as i saw your name on TV, on the footnote of the news.

Nice to hear from you, Mel.

(In case you're wondering, this is Luis who worked with you at McCann, Lisbon).

7:27 AM  
Blogger face to face said...

thanks friend. what are you doing these days?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home